Join us. Proclaim the Truth. Save Souls.
“No believer in Christ, no institution of the Church can avoid this supreme duty: to proclaim Christ to all peoples.” - Saint John Paul II.
At the heart of the New Evangelization is the recognition that each of us has a solemn duty to share the love, the mercy, and the message of Christ with those around us.
Divine Mercy Radio exists to fulfil that duty and to answer the call to share the Truth, Beauty, and Joy of the Catholic faith with more than 3 million souls across North Carolina.
With a 10,000-watt, 24/7/365 terrestrial station, online streaming, and mobile app, we broadcast the very best of Catholic radio, thoughtfully curated from ETWN, Relevant Radio, Ave Maria Radio and our own locally produced programming.
Since 2008, Divine Mercy Radio has
- awakened in practicing Catholics a deeper understanding and love of Jesus and the sacraments,
- guided fallen away Catholics back to the faith,
- helped young men to discern vocations to the priesthood, and
- lighted the way for searching non-believers to find lasting peace in Christ.
But we haven’t done – and can’t do – this critically important work without you.
Will you answer the call to the New Evangelization and help your neighbors discover the unfathomable love and mercy of Christ through a gift to Divine Mercy Radio?
Your gift will ensure that God’s Word will continue to permeate the skies of Central and Eastern North Carolina, finding purchase in the hearts of so many thousands desperately seeking Him.
Make your gift right away and help us to save souls for Christ!
With a gift of $1,000 or more, you can become a member of the Divine Mercy Radio Broadcaster’s Circle
With a gift of $25 per month or more, you can join the St. Monica’s Society
Ways to Donate
Donate by Credit Card
Please fill in how much you'd like to donate as well as your credit card information and click "Complete Donation" in order to complete the transaction. Thank you and God bless!
Print out this DONOR PLEDGE FORMand send to the address below. Our director will be in touch with you to confirm your donation.
Divine Mercy Radio
343 E. Six Fork Road, Suite 160
Raleigh, NC 27609
If using BillPay through your bank, our phone number is (919) 229-9367.
Donating stock shares to a charity has MANY advantages both to the charity and to the person gifting the stock, including avoiding taxes on capital gains. Stock donations to Divine Mercy Radio may be made through Yanke Financial. Please contact Patrick Yanke with the following information:
- The Raymond James DTC number: 0725
- The name on the account: Divine Mercy Radio, Inc.
- An account number will be provided.
Patrick may be contacted by email: Patrick.Yanke@YankeFinancial.com, or by phone 800-513-2812 or 919-306-5811, or by fax 919-375-2303.
If you have any questions, please contact our director Melissa Savage at 919-300-5400 or use our contact form.
Over 70½? Consider a donation from your IRA.
The US Code, Sec. 408(d)(8), permits a Qualified Charitable Distribution (QCD) from your Traditional IRA, Inherited IRA, or Roth IRA account to be excluded from gross income.
This is great news for those who own an IRA, are 70½ or older, and must take a Required Minimum Distribution (RMD) but who do not want to add to their taxable income for the year.
If you fall into this category, I hope you will consider making a donation as a tax-free transfer from your IRA directly to Divine Mercy Radio.
- The IRA Custodian (trustee) must transfer your gift directly to Divine Mercy Radio.
- Donors must be at least 70½ years old on the date of the gift.
- The gift must be made by December 31 to qualify for the current tax year.
- The maximum amount that can qualify for a QCD is $100,000 per IRA owner per year.
- The gift can count toward the IRA owner’s Required Minimum Distribution (RMD).
- Donors recognize no taxable income on the transfer.
- While the Qualified Charitable Distribution (QCD) cannot be claimed as an income tax deduction, it also is not used in calculating the percentage limitation on charitable contributions. For some donors, this may be the most significant tax benefit of making a charitable IRA distribution rather than a direct contribution to Divine Mercy Radio.
If you have any questions about making a donation from your RMD, please contact Executive Director Melissa Savage at 919-300-5400.
Divine Mercy Radio Broadcaster’s Circle
Only since the 20th century did the word “broadcast” bear any relation to radio or media. Long before radio came on the scene in 1890, “to broadcast” meant “to disperse upon the ground by hand” (as in, seed). Even today, seed spreaders are called “broadcast spreaders” because of the way they spin out seeds in every direction.
Divine Mercy Radio is no doubt a broadcaster in the modern sense of the term, with a 10,000 watt radio station coving more than 3 million people, but when it comes to the core mission of our radio apostolate, the ancient meaning that evokes sowing seeds, is much more fitting.
Consider the Christ’s parable of the sower: “A sower went out to sow. And as he sowed, some seeds fell along the path, and the birds came and devoured them. Other seeds fell on rocky ground, but when the sun rose they were scorched and withered away. Other seeds fell upon thorns, and the thorns grew up and choked them. Other seeds fell on good soil and brought forth grain, some a hundredfold, some sixty, some thirty. He who has ears, let him hear.” Matthew 13, 1-9
Like the sower in Saint Matthew’s Gospel, members of the Divine Mercy Radio Broadcaster’s Circle sow the seed of Christ’s message in the sure hope that with persistence it will fall on good soil, take root, and yield a hundredfold!
The Broadcasters Circle recognizes the inner circle of Divine Mercy Radio’s most generous friends and committed partners giving $1,000 or more annually. Through their leadership and generosity, Broadcasters Circle members are essential to carrying out Divine Mercy Radio’s mission to save souls for Christ and to reach as many people as possible with the Truth, Beauty, and Joy of the Catholic Faith.
- Broadcasters Circle Lapel Pin
- Invitation to all donor events
- Recognition and listing (if desired) in Divine Mercy Radio publications
- Remembrance of your intentions in the Rosary each month
- Verbal recognition during each bi-annual pledge drive
- 1 Annual recorded, on-air message (happy anniversary, happy birthday, special intention, other)
Divine Mercy Radio Saint Monica Society
St. Monica is one of the most celebrated saints in the Christian canon, and for good reason. The mother of St. Augustine, her saintly life was marked by two defining features: an unshakeable faith, and a constancy to rival Gibraltar.
We remember her today for the way that she wept for her son and prayed fervently for his return to the faith; how she sought out St. Ambrose and with his help guided Augustine back to the Church after 17 years of prayer.
Today, more than ever before, young people are abandoning the faith of their childhood, lured away by the siren song of the secular world. And it’s one of Divine Mercy Radio’s most important priorities to give parents the tools to build a firm foundation of faith for their children, to give them the tools to build a lasting domestic church, and to guide the fallen away back to the loving arms of Mother Church.
It is fitting then, that we name our recurring donor society after St. Monica. Following her example of constancy and sacrifice, members of Divine Mercy Radio’s St. Monica Society commit to supporting Catholic radio each and every month throughout the year, year in and year out. Through their support, we reach more and more young people each year in their cars, offices, homes, prison cells, classrooms and more, at home and abroad with the spiritual nourishment and guidance they need for their journey home.
With your monthly gift of $25 or more, you will be automatically enrolled in the St. Monica Society, and will receive these benefits:
- Remembrance in the Rosary and Chaplet of Divine Mercy each week
- Inclusion in Divine Mercy Radio’s Year-end report
- Invitation to St. Monica Society special events